"Argh! I want to declutter but where do I start!?"
This is the number one question I am asked by people who want to declutter their homes.
In fact, so many people have asked that exact question that I have distilled everything I've learned in 3+ years of business as a professional organiser into an accessible, affordable course...
Intro to Decluttering!
This course is for you if:
- You want to declutter but don't know where to start.
- You've tried to declutter but lack motivation and focus.
- Your home ends up in a bigger mess than before, when you try to declutter.
- You're tired of feeling overwhelmed by the stuff in your home.
- You're ready to take action and feel better at home.
You should head back to Google and find a different course if:
- You've successfully decluttered areas of your home previously.
- You have a decluttering process that works for you.
- You're not really bothered by clutter in your home.
This course includes...
5 x decluttering lessons
- Understanding clutter
- The fail-safe strategy
- Project 1: Underwear
- Project 2: The bathroom
- Project 3: Linen closet
2 x bonus lessons
- More beginner projects to try
- Moving onto advanced projects
PLUS 8 x mindset hacks to supercharge your decluttering mojo
All the best plans in the world need one thing to be successful - action.
- You'll learn via a mix of video (closed captions available), written instructions and worksheets.
- You'll have lifetime access to the course - so any time it is updated or new content is added, it's all yours at no extra cost.
- You won't need hours-upon-hours to work through this course. Because one of the greatest barriers to decluttering is TIME (or a lack of it), this course is designed to give you the goods succinctly and get you started. The longest video is just under 10 minutes - most of them range between 2-5 minutes in length.
The course is hosted on a mobile friendly website,
so you can watch or listen anywhere.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enrol today:
- Understanding Clutter mini-training ($50 value)
- My fail-safe strategy to declutter any project in your home ($200 value)
- 3 x DIY projects that you can start on right away ($200 value)
- 8 "mindset hacks" that will get you over any decluttering speed bump along the way ($150 value)
Total Value: $600
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $600.
But when you enrol today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
A one-time payment of
Still thinking about it?
Intro to Decluttering is PERFECT for you if…
- You've tried (and failed) to declutter your home previously.
- You've read the experts' books but never had any decluttering success.
- You want a simple but proven method to follow to get the job done.
- You are ready to commit to decluttering and organising your home.
- You're overwhelmed by all the stuff in your home and don't know where to start.
I can’t wait for you to start Intro To Decluttering.
I created this course because SO many of my clients have discovered that they can be successful at decluttering, once they have a simple method to follow.
I've worked on more than 120 decluttering projects, and follow this exact method with every single client, so I know it works. The methods I teach are simple; you WILL be able to do this. They are also powerful; you WILL be surprised at what an effective declutterer you can be, once you've been shown how.